Only followers of (@SANTINO) can respond to this publication

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

Hmm...there is still a lot that needs to happen before we start celebrating. It wouldn't make sense to bring out people that have been in hiding all this time. Heck the EBS hasn't even happened yet.

A true American Patriot who loves Trump! It’s all about saving the children. 💐💕

this is exciting news!

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

West Palm 👍🏻👍🏻 Winter White House 😉🇺🇸🇺🇸🤛🏻

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

😉Sure wish I could be there!

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

The Best Is Yet To Come!

I hope this is true. What a jubilee! Praise and give glory to God above!!

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

I sincerely wish it will be true this time, there has been so much lie and lots of patriots lost their family cause of telling them that some people are still alive..Since i have bought multiple book about Q anons they think i m in a cult

In response Jolimain ... to her Publication

pay no mind to them, the question is who really is in a cult... 😊

(1) Show this thread

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

This would be amazing!!!!

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

How old is this post and where was ot?

Mommy of two and wife to my best friend. Blessed and Grateful. #WWG1WGA #DarkToLight #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TruthSeeker ✨❤️🍿

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Where??

Fighting every SNOWFLAKE LIBTARD DEMONRAT PEDOPHILE, BABY KILLER until they're ALL GONE! WWG1WGA! GOD ALWAYS WINS!

Oh how I would love to see that !

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

I really want to go but without knowing where it will be it's hard to make plans!

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

wouldn't that be amazing

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

why is elvis on the list? trump even said elvis was murdered by someone in the white house and he was going to find out who. im really afraid alot of you are going to severwly disappointed in a couple of them. sorry not trying to be mean.

(2) Show this thread