THE BEST IS YET TO COME!#MAGA
🇱🇷👇🇱🇷

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

I really want to go but without knowing where it will be it's hard to make plans!

why is elvis on the list? trump even said elvis was murdered by someone in the white house and he was going to find out who. im really afraid alot of you are going to severwly disappointed in a couple of them. sorry not trying to be mean.

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @grandma_1961 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication

Also Elvis was an undercover FBI agent, I imagine he learned a lot about how dirty pur government was and is. He also was good friends with Howard Hughes, who knew about area 51.

In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

never proven. this was a rumor when elvis was alive and performing.

(1) Show this thread

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication

Elvis is alive. If you ever followed 72seconds on twitter you would know. Elvis fits into the puzzle because ... well think time travel...

In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

yea sorry not true.

(1) Show this thread