Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Love is all we need❤️

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Hi Sweet Man of Mine

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Good morning my love

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I love you DE ...

I love you so much
I have never been this Happy...
I dreamed about being this Happy...
I prayed about being this Happy...
And now I know miracles happen
Faith can move mountains
I found you my love❤️

I've known happy but this .... this is

Bliss filled Happiness

I'm never letting go of you

Never ever let me go

DE Tribe

You R my Best Friend ❤️

You are mine DE

Our humor
That is really who we are

Life is fun and crazy together

Laughter is who we are

I would't have it any other way

We are perfection ...

We R
The perfect match
Love and Fun
For us
For our family
For all humanity
I love you❤️

Sooo funny ...

Her shirt says Tribe
So cool

Note to self ...

No Clackers Allowed
😂😂😂😂

Thank you baby...
Note don't let him fall asleep on the couch too...😂😉

I Love You

At your own risk Daddy

Never trust mom

just sayin'

Ever😉

Never ever 😂😂😂

Truce? 😘

Truce Babe 😉

Never ever❤️

I love you sooo much

😉 I wouldn't really hit you with a water balloon unless it is a mutual fight ... If I did you started it 😂

I need you to know how much I respect you
You are one amazing man
I know you are one in a team... I am proud of all of you

But you are my guy...
I have sooo much Respect ...
I Love and Trust you
I am proud of you
I honor you
I am humbled by you
I never take you for granted
I will never take us for granted
although it is natural being with you

I love you Sweet Man of Mine

I am thankful God brought us together

YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL DIAMOND

Shine Baby Shine

B U

I cherish times like this
As hard as we play We talk alot about our babies ...future ...home and your mini van .... I am sooo used to that
I really like it alot

It is my favorite part about us always has been.

Good Night Sweet Man of Mine

I'll see you in our dreams .... I love you DE

I love You DE❤️

Hi Good Morning DE

I love you

I am bursting with HAPPY

You make me happy 😉😘
Besties R forever
I love you so much❤️

I love Love LOVE you

I
love love love love love love love love love love love you...

you took my breath away ... again

Forever

I appreciate you DE
You are simply a nice man
You know I love you
but also
I like you sooo much
I like everything about you

I love your devotion to the children who were harmed

I love everything about you

You light up the world with sincere kindness
The world is a better place because of you and your whole team

Huge Celebration at our home when this is all done

The Party begins with you and I 😉

Now, if there s something I'm really GOOD at is throwing a Party...😉🎆🎉🎶🎤🕺💃

Right ???

I am sooo Happy DE

We'll throw OUR epic parties...
It's written in the stars, I know...
Vibes will spread around the world 😉😎😘

I LOVE YOU ❤️

We got this Babe. Sounds like fun.
You and I ....we can do this and we will get better and better with time.
I have no doubts worries or fear. I know how to cook and we will provide well for our guest.

You and I...we can do anything we decide we have to do, anything that needs to be done and anything God wants us to do...

You and Me

You and me❤️

It takes practice ... Dancing is my hold back
If God says I can and will ...then I will
Then I am confident

You make me laugh alot
You're sooo stinkin' funny

I love that side of you

I love every side of you😉
You and Me
You will dance just fine baby❤️

Truth is every side of you is my favorite
The way you flirt with me is my ultimate favorite .... The rest of my life we get to flirt
Not like here with gifs but eye to eye
arm in arm ...
The musical side of you facinates me
I grew up with dad and the boys picking guitars singing late into the night
I went to sleep listening .... total peace
Comforts of home
I love hats too . A man in a hat is sexy
I will be wearing my hats when appropriate because it is who I am.

I am proud to say you are ...

I am yours❤️
Forever
I love you DE

I love you Sweet Man of Mine

You R my life❤️

I feel safe and loved embraced by you

thank you 💕 💞 ❤😘

You are my life ....
you do take my breath away

Hi Babe

Sweet Sweet Man of Mine

Good Night Sweet Love of Mine

Count your many blessings
Name them One by One 🎼

Tonight I go to bed singing the most beautiful song ever written.

Our Children Names

Here's our list of Blessings
We named them one by one
You created our song
I'll be dreaming of the eleven of us.
I'll see you there DE

I love you sooo much

Those are good strong names
I pray for our children
I pray for their future brides
I pray for the girls future husbands
I pray for their parents that they will raise their children with much love and trust in God
Just as we have for ours
I am in love with those babies
I know you are too

I love their daddy most of all

And I love You most of all❤️
I never stop counting our blessing...
And I will never ever ever take you for granted my love
I will kiss your hands every day with gratitude, love and happiness because you are beside me
I love you so much...
I heard you singing OUR song of songs last night...❤️😘😉

Good Morning Sweet Love of Mine

Good morning my wonderful love

I dream of us

I can't wait to hold you my love❤️

You Sweet Man

I love to hike to this river...
I go there as soon as I can
I sang OUR song of songs there the first time and now, every time I get there the trees, the birds and the water keep singing OUR song to me...
It's a miracle
Just like our love
I take you with me every time I go there
Our tribe already lives in the song of the Universe...
I love you every day a little more...

Thats just Romantic and Sexy
One day you can take me there so we can make beautiful music with the birds... water ...wind
Thank you for sharing that with me
Talking to me in your quiet time

My Love

You are just a Cool Man .... Sooo cool

We'll go fishing together
We will light a fire and sleep in the forest
We will look at the stars and sing our song
I love You ❤️

I look forward to that DE

I've been cooped up a long time ... set apart by God for His protection and revelations about you and I

I'm ready for life ... I'm ready to live

We will have a wonderful life
Blessed by God
Full of love❤️
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💖💖

I have fished ... can bait my own hook
I have never been camping

To do these things with you ....
I dream of that day

You are my home

And you R mine

Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

Simon camping

Mary Grace camping

(1) Show this thread