Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Love is all we need❤️

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Hi Sweet Man of Mine

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Good morning my love

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I love you DE ...

I love you so much
I have never been this Happy...
I dreamed about being this Happy...
I prayed about being this Happy...
And now I know miracles happen
Faith can move mountains
I found you my love❤️

I've known happy but this .... this is

Bliss filled Happiness

I'm never letting go of you

Never ever let me go

DE Tribe

You R my Best Friend ❤️

You are mine DE

Our humor
That is really who we are

Life is fun and crazy together

Laughter is who we are

I would't have it any other way

We are perfection ...

We R
The perfect match
Love and Fun
For us
For our family
For all humanity
I love you❤️

Sooo funny ...

Her shirt says Tribe
So cool

Note to self ...

No Clackers Allowed
😂😂😂😂

Thank you baby...
Note don't let him fall asleep on the couch too...😂😉

I Love You

At your own risk Daddy

Never trust mom

just sayin'

Ever😉

Never ever 😂😂😂

Truce? 😘

Truce Babe 😉

Only people mentioned by @BxAx17 in this post can reply

I love you sooo much

😉 I wouldn't really hit you with a water balloon unless it is a mutual fight ... If I did you started it 😂

(1) Show this thread