26,818 Hospitalizations
7,463 Disabled
3,324 Heart Attacks
2,200 Myocarditis Reactions
985 Miscarriages
9048 Deaths

100% safe and effective.

Only people mentioned by @IntellUK in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

STOP getting an EXPERIMENTAL INJECTION! If you have had "covid" you most likely have natural immunity. No-Body needs a "vaccine" if they have natural immunity. No-Body needs a "vaccine" when Hydrochlorquine and Ivermectin are cures and also viral preventatives. Remember it is NOT a "vaccine" it is a DNA altering system to make you a genetically modified person.

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Yup looks perfectly safe to me. can you tell me why they pulled the swine flu vaxine after only 25 reported adverse events, but are continuing to push this “experimental jab” with all of these deaths and adverse events. People’s lives and families are being destroyed. This is insane that anyone in their right mind would want to take this jab, yet millions are? Have we become a nation of complete idiots???