Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication

I'm 3.5 yrs into my awakening. I went through that emptiness and still struggle at times but mostly with food now. No matter how much or what I eat I feel like I'm missing something. Anyone else? Help?

100% red pilled musician and artist based in Scotland - writing & recording songs about all this which hopefully help others. WWG1WGA

In response Allisyn McCarthy to her Publication

I may have misread your post but if you eat and still feel empty it can be magnesium deficiency. We have a third of a teaspoon of magnesium powder dissolved in juice every day and when I get the 'empty' feeling it does subside when i start taking magnesium again. Spinach, brazil nuts and other foods are high in it. We also take Zeolite once a day which locks up heavy metals in your body and safely excretes them

Only people mentioned by @Wildhart91113 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Allisyn McCarthy, click on at the bottom under it