Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

I'm 3.5 yrs into my awakening. I went through that emptiness and still struggle at times but mostly with food now. No matter how much or what I eat I feel like I'm missing something. Anyone else? Help?

In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wildhart91113 in this post can reply

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response Allisyn McCarthy to her Publication

This should help you out with not wanting to eat

Been awake for 30+ years. Organic farming since '78. We take youngevity minerals, gluten free and drink raw milk. That reversed low thyroid. EMF's could be a problem.

100% red pilled musician and artist based in Scotland - writing & recording songs about all this which hopefully help others. WWG1WGA

I may have misread your post but if you eat and still feel empty it can be magnesium deficiency. We have a third of a teaspoon of magnesium powder dissolved in juice every day and when I get the 'empty' feeling it does subside when i start taking magnesium again. Spinach, brazil nuts and other foods are high in it. We also take Zeolite once a day which locks up heavy metals in your body and safely excretes them

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

In response cleanair cleanearth to his Publication

Thank you so much for these recommendations!

(1) Show this thread

Have your thyroid tested

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I can relate to your struggle with food. A year and a half ago I was at my breaking point. I prayed for guidance. I found myself led back to KETO. Years before I lost weight but stopped and put more weight on. I have lost over 40 pounds and no longer feel that over whelmiing constant craving for food. I decided I had to permanently eliminate sugars and starchy foods. while increasing high fiber foods. I weigh myself once a week to keep track of where i am at. over time my weight has bounced up and down but the over-all trend has been downwards! There are loads of youtube videos if receipes and advice to checkout. Hope I gave you some hope.

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

When you think about what is in the food, makes it hard to eat for me. I have lost about 15 lbs during this awakening

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts