Missing our friend, is he still out there somewhere?

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Jordan Sather on Telegram posted this saying JFK jr. is propaganda---- Sometimes I drop into certain Telegram chats from channels like GhostEzra or Whiplash to stir the pot. A nice little social experiment to test the collective consciousness on social media. I did this morning, calling NESARA fake, and the response I got was unreal. Some were probably A.I. bots activated to engage. Others were straight vile replies, for example one comment told me to put my head in a guilltoine. And a bunch of comments were promoting clear disinformation either about me ("Jordan is a govt agent", "Jordan steals work from Tore") or promoting disinformation about the topics ("NESARA is real! There's so much proof out there!").

Case in point: shill networks are ALL OVER social media spreading ungodly amounts of propaganda. They either promote certain psy-op narratives (NESARA, QFS, Flat Earth, JFK Jr., etc, etc) or they prop up certain individuals ("The Team", GhostEzra, ToreSays, Steinbart, etc etc.

Ask yourself is it "hope" - or false hope?
Is it designed to make me "buy" a certain product?
(BTW JFK JR propaganda sells Trump).. while I have no objection to Trump sales people - they are just that - sales people. I would prefer to evaluate the risks and benefits of the item for sale (or person or personality) - myself. I don't like "hype"... I especially don't like false hype designed to make me look like a blundering fool if it turns out to be false hype.
If it's real - I'll know soon enough... and that will be fine.

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Waiting4Home in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Waiting4Home Anon, click on at the bottom under it