Gee, this sounds amazingly like INSIDER TRADING. Which, last I checked, is a felony punishable by up to $5 million in fines and 25 years in prison. (And I just checked. Took all of 20 seconds.)
But I guess if you're into criminal activity as a lifestyle and you're a Democrat (the two seem to go hand in hand) then you don't have to worry about it.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/08/pelosis-husband-bought-amazon-call-options-weeks-before-pentagon-announced-contract-likely-benefitting-company/?fbclid=IwAR2H1Q7Idp2JSCCmelQannbmns_mnJWlKccTtEfZHSGtnRJpxV5bkQ0Fr34

Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

I have read before that insider trading is actually legal for congress folks. I am sure they would devise an insurance plan for themselves as they do their special s.s. plan.

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

Quack it is a duck

(1) Show this thread

This is how the Pelosi's have been operating for years. They were outed by news outlets years ago with absolutely no consequences.