Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Who is ready to cruise the Galaxy!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yapRHkRK_M4&t=972s

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

i miss him! I know duty calls!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

I know I know but I miss his posts! Hope that means we will see him soon!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Sharlee Brown to her Publication

Tune in! 👇🐸👍
https://anonup.com/thread/5935843

(1) Show this thread

🙏🐼👒🌂💙❤️😎

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

An amazing man who has touched so many so deeply so personally. An awe inspiring Journey he has brought us on. I will be forever thankful Dan. A true honor to be followed by him

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

He’s inspired me to new heights in unimaginal ways, teaching, training, guiding, supporting, encouraging, engaging, just awe inspiring!
He’s everywhere yet remains stealthy and
in full control, a master of multiple talents and what sometimes appears to be infinite wisdom! Thank You Sir! 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

VINCENT KENNEDY McMAHON

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Love The Story of PT109! ❤️

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

; )

(2) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

😎

In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication

Space Monkey Drops a (DOT). 😎
Time to elevate those vibes peeps!
https://anonup.com/thread/5927222

(1) Show this thread