Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

The TRUTH will set you FREE! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I AM! Been Ready ! Well you know this! πŸ˜‚. I do have many ET craft watching me 24/7 in the skies! Nights R special I can see them! βœ¨πŸ‘½πŸ’«

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication

❀️

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Not quite yet. I am just in need of a nice built in pool or Cape Cod beach for now. I didn't get a vacation last year and am praying I will feel safe to travel this summer. My escape is water, not space. Maybe in the future :).
For now I will settle for a drink and Mexican food at Sam Diegos.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Which Dimension...?

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I'm in lets do this!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

If You know, You Know! πŸ‘‡πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

i miss him! I know duty calls!

(7) Show this thread

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Smoken

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4QqkFnBmHuk
β˜οΈπŸΈπŸ‘