Only people mentioned by @SAR1776Q in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication

It went corpo months ago when it shut down IntheMatrixxx.

In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication

yes same with Marfoogle. We had a great discord going. i deleted that app after that!

(1) Show this thread

I've heard Telegram will follow Discord and DLive. We'll see what happens. 🍿

https://www.cnn.com/election/2020/results/president

Don't believe?

Check THIS out! 👀

In response Erin Eckl to her Publication

CNN. Not a surprise, and definitely NOT real 🍿

(1) Show this thread

You can say that again ⤵️

They dis not go corpo. They always have been. They are based in San Francisco and say on their blog that they support BLM. Why on earth did Santa go there in the first place?

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

They kicked Santa Surfing to the curb, yesterday...
Rat Bastards !!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

omg, I need to get back on twitter to see what Elon has been posting. Thanks 🙏

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

elon misspelled CRAPO.