๐Ÿ˜ก The trafficking of children has reached unimaginable levels, this time a new way of being transported was discovered, inside corpses of meat for later trade and sale. It was in my country, Mexico that 20 babies were found in a truck carrying beef . #SaveTheChildren

Only people mentioned by @yolsync in this post can reply

Galatians 5:1 ๐ŸŒนDonald J Trump is POTUS ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#WWG1WGA โ€œThe only thing new in this world is the history you do not know.โ€ Harry S. Truman

In response Yol Ubsa to her Publication

is there no depths to evil? may God wipe this evil from the face of the earth forever.

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Will never quit nor get tired of winning! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Fighting the fight for 40 years! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

There have been more arrests in 45's administration than there were in the 8 yrs of obumma. Arrests are happening daily. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Every time I see this picture it makes my skin crawl. The audacity of one human doing this to a defenseless child just incites such anger.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Dear Lord Jesus, please take care of these children.

Mierda, that's what these SOB's are! Jesus, this has to stop!!

this is extremely difficult to see these people need to hang if only there was a way to show this to the entire world this shit it would be over yesterday. oh yeah there is theyโ€™re just not doing it yet

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Father, forgive us!

UK Patriot...fed up with the Medical Tyranny. Been Red Pilled for many years. Love Trump...WWG1WGA Worldwide.

These people need to hang pronto.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Jesus please help us help the children. Tell us what to do.

Mother Mary of Jesus please help the children

MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐ŸปSave The Children๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›Trump is Still my President๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› PLEASE no DMโ€™s

God, please let it be your will to protect these innocent babies and destroy those that harm them
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

Please Jesus๐Ÿ™stop this.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

Dear Lord, please stop this nightmare!

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

OMG! Please Jesus, help us rescue these poor precious little people!

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ%

Oh..GOD
#SaveOurChildren WorldWide