Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Put the on-off switch in your house. When they approach the door-

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

I hope they’re holding a pizza for their sake!

Keep an extra on your neighbors and neighborhoods and look for thieves, burglars, & robbers using this as an excuse to canvas homes during the day. Anyone can make a fake laminated badge that looks like something official. They are probably wearing the same shade of Blue as the UN police who were probably hired to do this. They are testing to see just how receptive people will be to answer the door to them and letting them in. Scary times. Creepy creepers

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Blue shirts instead of Nazi brown shirts.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―πŸ’Ÿ our President Trump❣️

Tell em to f'ck off. Don't answer the door. If they catch you off guard, tell em they are trespassing and were not invited to your domain. That's what I tell the Jehovah's.

Happily Married, Proud Father of 3 Daughters, Proud Patriot, #maga #wwg1wga, #CAPatriot

wasnt this just announced? how did they get this organized so quickly. they had this planned for a long time. this is a violation of hppa laws.

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication

lubricating all my β€œhole punches”

and to this image change mask to vax and the same applies

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication

A German Shepherd is gold nowadays!
I have a complete black one.

(5) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Simple, don't answer door

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Treat them like Jehovah witnesses, don't answer or put up a sign, No solicitors!!!

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

PUT UP A SIGN , HERE TO FORCE THE VAX WILL BE AN ACT OF WAR & SHOOT THEM !!!

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

This is totally insane, To begin with they do not have to right to inquire, that is a violation of the HPPA laws. I guess it's time to download and print a copy of the law to present to them. So what are they planning on doing for those that say they are unvaccinated or will not answer their questions. Talk about Big Brother and control this is a fine example.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

This is totally insane, To begin with they do not have to right to inquire, that is a violation of the HPPA laws. I guess it's time to download and print a copy of the law to present to them. So what are they planning on doing for those that say they are unvaccinated or will not answer their questions. Talk about Big Brother and control this is a fine example.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

With this just being announced, watch out for scammers. I find it hard to believe that the Health Department needs two vans of "workers" in one neighborhood. Call the police.

Hard core Digital Soldier and proud Anon. God, country and children FIRST!

I hope they do! I got plenty popcorn.
πŸΈπŸΏπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

WOW…”WE THE PEOPLE” have rights, TIme to stand up and take back our Country…..FREEDOM!!!

Do you know where this is? I am pissed! I wasn't too concerned about it as I thought they would be slow to act. I won't be able to leave my 87 year old father in-law alone! He would let them give it to him!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

hope they got ass whoopin insurance