Class Action Lawsuits R very effective! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
Have you been censored? Comment below which platforms you have been censored on and sign up to support President Trump against [BigTech] πŸ™ŒπŸΌ
Where We Go One, We Go All . πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ 45 .
https://www.constitutionallitigationpartnershipsignup.com/?utm_source=exc_IG&utm_campaign=f74b0b3e

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

banned from twitter here in canada … even created a new account and within a few days i was banend again πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Is this only for the US, I am in Australia, and have been kicked off many times.

Christian πŸ›‘Women and children safety instructor πŸ›‘Patriot WWG1WGA

twitter banned
fb suspended indefinitely
insta sited

Banned from Twitter & will never go back. They only want people for advertising...I won't give them that satisfaction & their stock needs to crash!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@WanderlustDust) can see their posts

Mom of 2 ...πŸ’™ Caleb Michael πŸ’™ πŸ’—Riley Kathryn πŸ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies πŸ’™ Knox Bradley πŸ’— Kollyns Kate ❀️Patriot 4Ever❀️ Trump/JFK

Twitter, Facebook, all of them… phone hacked had to get a new number and everything.. still be hacked

Only followers of this user (@PJ13) can see their posts

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Twitter. Was not much of a commenter and feel I was banned because of who I followed.

✝️God WinsπŸ™ πŸ‘ Sheep No More πŸ‘ The Great Awakening! 🍿🐸 May God Bless You All! πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€οΈπŸŒŽ

I was purged from Twitter the same day as Donald Trump, also censored on FB

twatter and fakebook!

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

Twitter and google and Facebook

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts