Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This what she said IS 100% on target.
They planned all this out to make more money and to tear down God's family unit.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdCshvfh/

Let our captivity, Lord, be a thing of the past, like dried up streams in the Negev.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Absolutely and, they made it seem disgusting to WANT to have children. My bestie and I talk about this at great length: While we were foolishly pursuing careers, the really smart young women were building their families. Thank G-d, we both managed to have our own families before it was too late! Probably, many more women have such regrets as well.

😘😇🙏💜 Women should not have listened, should have kept their bras on back then and just made changes to divorce laws.

In response Pearl James to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Let our captivity, Lord, be a thing of the past, like dried up streams in the Negev.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I wasn't married then, just in school but, that's what [they] were "teaching". Even my older sisters, who were married, were affected and as a result, they had only one or two children at most.