✨THE QUANTUM FINANCIAL SYSTEM ✨
Agreed upon by 209 countries along with Global Economic Stability and Reform Act also know as GESARA 🙏🏼✝️🌈🕊✨
The Quantum Financial System (QFS) ends all corruption worldwide! It’s real folks! Truly, truly I tell you... The BEST is yet to come ✨🌎✨
@VincentKennedy mentioned gold backed crypto currencies were coming soon and we see that on this chart! I do believe XRP will be gold backed so let’s see what happens!! GESARA / NESARA incoming!!! ❤️ WWG1WGA 5:5 Happy Friday!!!

Q intelligence Drops follower since the beginning. Fully trusting the military's plan to save America & the world..

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

JUST KNOW THAT OUR PATRIOT PRAYING MEDIC BRINGS FROM OUR PATRIOT JORDAN SATHER THAT THE WHOLE QFS/GESARA IS PLAIN BS.

In response President Trump to his Publication

HA! Well I don't trust Jordan Sather at all and Praying Medic is a PAYtriot and I don't trust or believe him either!

Q intelligence Drops follower since the beginning. Fully trusting the military's plan to save America & the world..

ok thanks for this info. Now as a Q friend let me ask you why in the world didn't Q want to talk about GESARA if it gives so much hope for a bright future? people are so lost about the mandates of the US regime.

Q was focused on exposing corruption and dropping crumbs. But as we know the best is yet to come as many of the Q team has said many times. Some have even called NESARA Trumpsara. President Kennedy started NESARA in the 60s and the evil Cabal has done everything to stop it from assassinating him to taking down the towers on 9/11. To me, the chart above is one of the absolute best things I have found thus far that shows how huge this is and it shows GESARA up top and I do believe NESARA and QFS are all tied together personally! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸🦅

taking down the towers...
I see you know the purpose of the cabal doing it, what exactly was it?
I thought it was just to add endless wars and gain oil fields.

The morning of 9/11 NESARA was to be activated which it wasn't. Not only did they steal the gold in the buildings but the murdered others with one of the worst false flags our country has ever seen if not the worst

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

never heard that. and why was there physical gold in the twin towers? maybe on ground floor. it seems like you talk about global gold, why there?