✨THE QUANTUM FINANCIAL SYSTEM ✨
Agreed upon by 209 countries along with Global Economic Stability and Reform Act also know as GESARA πŸ™πŸΌβœοΈπŸŒˆπŸ•Šβœ¨
The Quantum Financial System (QFS) ends all corruption worldwide! It’s real folks! Truly, truly I tell you... The BEST is yet to come ✨🌎✨
@VincentKennedy mentioned gold backed crypto currencies were coming soon and we see that on this chart! I do believe XRP will be gold backed so let’s see what happens!! GESARA / NESARA incoming!!! ❀️ WWG1WGA 5:5 Happy Friday!!!

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Wife, Mom-2 boys (1inheaven), grandma, dogmom, Irish/Mohawk patriot. Surgical Tech-tissue recovery, meme-sharing Patriot. WWG1WGA🐸

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Last year, we starting collecting silver. We wanted to get some gold, but couldn't afford it. This year, we were out of work with covid (unvaxxed) and hubby hasn't worked since the beginning of January, has used up his FMLA and this week he used the last of his vacation time for the whole year. If the pulmonologist next week doesn't clear him to go back to work, we will be financially screwed. We know that everything has to have perfect timing for all of this, however we could really use some financial freedom now. I am thankful that we don't have a mortgage, so we don't have to worry about losing our home. God Bless us all!

what happens to current cash, can it be exchanged?

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

what hapoens with millions of poor people who go to work to live daily.. they cant afford savibg or buying crypto?

In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication

Everyone will have crypto.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

If it's going to be XRP, who determined it?
Why not Dogcoin or other Crypto Coins?
QFS yes.
Nesara Gesara yes.
Trump and Jfk Jr. yes.
XRP and other crypto not.
Why?
Because it's not meant for all people, because it won't make life better for everyone.

In response Kira Kju to his Publication

Because XRP has utility and it was created to be a world currency and it is well on its way... Doge doesnt have utility. Its a Meme coin. The people who made XRP, were also the developers for Bitcoin and created XRP to be a solution as Bitcoin is not sustainable. The reason its chosen is because it is the best and most efficient option that saves banks major fees and time. I have literally watched hundreds of hours of videos about XRP and QFS so I am not posting things out of no where nor suggesting something for anything that I dont fully trust. You have to do research and understand what XRP is.

(1) Show this thread

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Check out Russell Jay Gould Quantum Banking System videos on YouTube also

To see the chart above better check out the video I made here .#QFS https://anonup.com/thread/5969021

Wonder if there is a way to order / buy this chart in a readable size, so one could review all the material info to have a better understanding of the structure. It looks full of detail and info! Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Everything Casey is saying I personally agree with. XRP/XLM=Early retirement.

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

this just might be the best post of all time!!
ThankQ Casey!

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

Thank you!! I also posted a video of this chart in a little better detail that makes it easier to read! You can just pause the video and it should be a bit sharper than this! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ I will add it below!

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Any form of digital currency always has an implied killswitch. Instant non person anyone? I want something tangible. anything short of that is still imaginary fiat currency. Not gonna work any better without it.
And the digital id that is part of the whole scheme. Kiss my A$$ uh uh
Not gonna do it. Not in any way that stupid.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

that's right...

(1) Show this thread

RESPECTFULLY I would ask you to truly think about GESARA ?

A WORLD-WIDE CURRENCY is straight out of the New World Order playbook.

This is what THEY WANT

In response Gerard Walsh to his Publication

GESARA is right up top of there! QFS is needed to end corruption and digital currency backed in gold & other precious metals is very necessary! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

(1) Show this thread

trump statement george put out said buy xrp its not a scam in gemantrix ...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(1) Show this thread

Q intelligence Drops follower since the beginning. Fully trusting the military's plan to save America & the world..

JUST KNOW THAT OUR PATRIOT PRAYING MEDIC BRINGS FROM OUR PATRIOT JORDAN SATHER THAT THE WHOLE QFS/GESARA IS PLAIN BS.

In response President Trump to his Publication

HA! Well I don't trust Jordan Sather at all and Praying Medic is a PAYtriot and I don't trust or believe him either!

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response President Trump to his Publication

JS is a 🀑

(2) Show this thread

Thx!
No 35 in this pic...hehe

Have prayed all my life for God to crush the fiat system.

Please tell me this is not attached to any rfid chip. Can you confirm that? Earnest question.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

No QFS is not chipping.

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Info - 3 pics

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

New bills? 4 pics

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Yes that is the new Rainbow currency ❀️

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

i also believe xrp will be backed by gold and other assets and become the backbone of the new world wide financial system. buy on uphold while you still can.

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Ted Guertin to his Publication

I just made an uphold account. Will I be able to purchase XRP from them when I'm located in the US? Any help is much appreciated

I am a 51 yr old mom of 2 awesome kids. I walk on faith in Gods grace. I ❀️Trump n All patriots n want to help humanity in any way#GodSpeed

In response Ted Guertin to his Publication

that is what i heard as well and i believe (i could be wrong with the letters lol) XLM will be silver backed and there will be some backed by copper, bronze, and so on

(2) Show this thread

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

It's what I'm seeing...Sorry, pls, explain the benefits of a new ai to ctrl all finance coming/goings? Really, I need it explained. I am perplexed. If grandma and grandpa want to give $ gift to a grandchild, etc, is that the ai business?

In response MARINE_LEO_ Mom to her Publication

The QFS is unhackable so it helps to end corruption.

(1) Show this thread

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

β€οΈπŸ™

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

Thanks! In preparation for the QFS implementation, I've been amassing physical silver while it's still way undervalued, along with smaller amounts of gold. (Nothing I say is to be construed as financial advice, since I'm in no position to dispense that!) It's a fun hobby, although I also believe I'm making up for lost time, since I wasn't taught at any level of school, grade school, high school, or college, about how the Federal Reserve prints money out of thin air that doesn't relate to anything, and how precious metals retain their value by contrast. I wonder if that was by design. πŸ€”And I attended Catholic and private schools, in case anyone was wondering.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

XRP to the fooking moon!!!!!

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

YESSSSAAAAA - or to the SUN!!!

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Nice one Casey! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Thank you Dan! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Thanks, I trust your beliefs, I only wish I could read this ... the resolution is not very high, even when I take it into photoshop to sharpen the image, the original resolution is still too small.

Is there an original, or a site I can download this image? Thanks in advance, much appreciated.

Sorry thats the best I have and I got if from the person who made it so I didn't download it from a website. He tried to improve the resolution from the first one he shared with me.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Amen my friend

I don't have the degree it takes to decipher is😳