Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

Sharing this, apricot seeds, cherry seeds & grape seeds prevent and cure cancer. I gave them to my son, he was 3 years old when he got leukemia, he is going turn 27 in October. God is the only way, we need to trust His plan.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Lily Morales to her Publication

Awesome story . . . can you provide any more details as my dad had bone marrow failure and died of leukemia . . . I worry now for myself and my kids. You are an awesome mom and GOD is an awesome GOD.

I will be more than happy to help you. Start by going to:

www.apricotsfromgod.com

To purchase the seeds go to:

www.apricotpower.com

I will post information that I got back in 1997 when my son was diagnosed. This will give you information on everything. Also, the book "World Without Cancer" by Edward G. Griffin is a must have.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pachimama in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lily Morales, click on at the bottom under it