Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

Sharing this, apricot seeds, cherry seeds & grape seeds prevent and cure cancer. I gave them to my son, he was 3 years old when he got leukemia, he is going turn 27 in October. God is the only way, we need to trust His plan.

Only people mentioned by @Pachimama in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Lily Morales to her Publication

Awesome story . . . can you provide any more details as my dad had bone marrow failure and died of leukemia . . . I worry now for myself and my kids. You are an awesome mom and GOD is an awesome GOD.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I will be more than happy to help you. Start by going to:

www.apricotsfromgod.com

To purchase the seeds go to:

www.apricotpower.com

I will post information that I got back in 1997 when my son was diagnosed. This will give you information on everything. Also, the book "World Without Cancer" by Edward G. Griffin is a must have.

(1) Show this thread

wow! what, did you grind them in a food processor? and how much did you give him!?!?

In response Lisa Balkwill to his Publication

He would eat 7 seeds twice a day with papaya enzymes and vitamic c chewables, both from GNC. He though they were candies =)

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

The Little Cyanide Cookbook - Delicious Recipes Rich in Vitamin B17 - by June de Spain

β€˜B17 is the best way to treat cancer is before it occurs. Through good nutrition-not after.’

Worth the investment. Heal yourself naturally by boosting your immune system. Have a healthy day Patriots!!

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

thanks i ordered this

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

You can order the bitter apricot seeds from apricotpower.com I make chocolate chip cookies using the grinned seeds, about 1/4 cup substituting some of the pecans.

(2) Show this thread

Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

A spoonful of baking soda in a small cup of water is also highly effective. Anything alkaline.