Do you believe in coincidences?

Elon Musk Tweet Time stamp = 2:12
and Q-212 mentions Elon Musk!

How many coincidences before mathmatically impossible.

Elon Musk Tweet points directly to
Q drop mentioning Elon Musk!

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

yeah, and he could have been looking for the time his name was mentioned and posted ot. proves nothing to me

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Truth is a mathematical equation that includes the number 17.