Only people mentioned by @MycoalM in this post can reply

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

In response Michael M... to his Publication

Light will overcome d_a_rkness.
Light will expose darkne_s_s.
Light will _reveal_ darkness.
Light will defeat darkness.
Q

#darktolight
#TheGreatAwakening

Constitutional Conservative, only awake since Jan 2020

Drop to the floor and pray Thank You

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

Let's GO!

Lover of life, freedom and my God. Sharing my truth.

Amazing message! spread it far and wide!

Both! Praying to our loving Heavenly Father and then go outside nd pray louder to him and then call my children

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

weep - joy and relief

I am already so thankful that from HARDLY any dang body to GAZILLIONS KNOWING about the deep state and GOD skewling them, just like I KNEW HE WOULD> Like that is not just a phrase. SO THANKFUL to God and so proud of humanity. PATRIOTS ROCK>

Both....

only if it came true 🙏🏻

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

I'll probably do the jumping around and screaming thing. 💕😊🤣

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

After i climb down, off the roof, having been up there screaming at the top of my lungs “ i rold you so, motherfathers”, i fall to my knees and offer gratitude, to my God!