Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We have help that most dont see.
You have to know that Nana's visitors are not all humans that have mastered telepathy at this point.
No Nana is not crazy I am as sane as you are, saying that hoping you are sane!🤣😲😇🙏

https://youtu.be/oYllHl7mn3g

Eye opening disclosures and communication with Val Thor. Elena Danaan ~ Laura Eisenhower. (Repost) - YouTube

This is a repost from December 15/2020, as Laura's channel was terminated by the dark ones. Thanks to some people who saved this video, I am able to repost i...

Perfect to listen to while I work outside. 😊
Me, sane? I believe so!
But my "friends" will tell me I'm not normal. To which I always reply..."That's good because "normal" people Scare Me!" 😂
💜💚💜

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @harleys_mom1220 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication

Nana doesnt have a choice but to believe. Visitors every day now some not Earthlings, some angels and demons.

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Wow! I've heard that happens when your 3rd eye is completely opened...? Of course I don't know myself, yet.
I figure my time will come when I'm ready. 😊
You have seemed ready or already there to me since the first post of yours I saw. I believe you have something special going on, my friend! 💜

(1) Show this thread