We have help that most dont see.
You have to know that Nana's visitors are not all humans that have mastered telepathy at this point.
No Nana is not crazy I am as sane as you are, saying that hoping you are sane!🤣😲😇🙏

https://youtu.be/oYllHl7mn3g

Eye opening disclosures and communication with Val Thor. Elena Danaan ~ Laura Eisenhower. (Repost) - YouTube

This is a repost from December 15/2020, as Laura's channel was terminated by the dark ones. Thanks to some people who saved this video, I am able to repost i...

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Great post Nana love you still.
We will meet some day.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I sure hope so, remember the after party is at Nana's Tim's Ford Lake Middle TN
BYOB
Bring your own Boat party.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

Perfect to listen to while I work outside. 😊
Me, sane? I believe so!
But my "friends" will tell me I'm not normal. To which I always reply..."That's good because "normal" people Scare Me!" 😂
💜💚💜

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication

Nana doesnt have a choice but to believe. Visitors every day now some not Earthlings, some angels and demons.

(1) Show this thread

love you Nana

In response Donna IndigoRed to her Publication

😘😇🙏💜Love you too hun

(1) Show this thread