PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

President Trump just announced a class action lawsuit against big tech for “trillions” of dollars worth of damages. You can join the class action suit by going to:

www.takeonbigtech.com

Q Drop 1105

CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS ARE VERY EFFECTIVE.
2 BILLION PEOPLE.
GLOBAL.
SCALE.
REGULATION OR KILL?
PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER TO DECIDE.
Q

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

How do we get in the lawsuit?

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

All Americans are free to join in the lawsuit. File here: https://www.constitutionallitigationpartnership.com/

(1) Show this thread

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

It's like we were given the option 3 years in advance whether to destroy big tech, or highly regulate thier over reach. I say burn it all to the ground.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

Burn it all down now!

(2) Show this thread