President Trump just announced a class action lawsuit against big tech for “trillions” of dollars worth of damages. You can join the class action suit by going to:

www.takeonbigtech.com

Q Drop 1105

CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS ARE VERY EFFECTIVE.
2 BILLION PEOPLE.
GLOBAL.
SCALE.
REGULATION OR KILL?
PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER TO DECIDE.
Q

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

why is the first thing they want when going to the website is a donation?

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Just signed up & filed my complaint.

WWG1WGA!#Maga Trump is my President. Got kicked out of Twitter now here. Went by QCheerleader & JFK JR. Lives. Change my user name. 🍿😊🙏🛸

i joined in it too. Everyone needs too.

keystone state?

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

JUST SIGNED UP 💥💥 NOW LETS TALK ITS ON YOU NOW !!

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

another proof future proves past

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

How would you know if you could join the suit? What kinds of things have to happen to you? I have been suspended and banned from fb for trying to tell my family and friends about covid and it might have saved my uncle if they had let me tell them about HCQ and Ivermectin and twitter banned me for saying someone was a loon. Is that enough?

In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

watch the video. one of the lawyers said the website.

(1) Show this thread

a quand en Gaule ?🙄la blague

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Until I hear it from the man himself, I’m not making a move. Where is his announcement?

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

Me Toooo a few months ago...I got 7 days, and when I fought it and told them where they could stick their blatant LIES and they gave me 30 days.. to which I replied, F U and make it 45! They never replied and I was out in 30...LOL They will pay!

(1) Show this thread

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Keep doubting Q, keep going BUST!!!!

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

How do we get in the lawsuit?

(3) Show this thread

I just joined and shared that I was kicked off twitter during the great purge.

(2) Show this thread

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

I JUST JOINED, GO TELL THEM YOUR STORY. PATRIOT'S THAT LOST THEIR VOICE SHOULD RISE UP.

https://www.constitutionallitigationpartnership.com/#LtadWTCRfm