Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

I am, therefore I think. Christus Rex.

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

"Is this just happening because we're looking more closely?"

Jackass. Who wouldn't "look closely" at teenage heart attacks?

They have no idea where to point the finger. Riiight.

Maybe if they would just stop looking so closely this "inexplicable" problem would vaporize.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

We can't leave it to doctors . . . There are very few that I would trust these days.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

They are explaining it away. “Are we seeing this because were looking or is thus really happening?” So callous. People are immensely selfish. I see it everyday. They only want every person jabbed to make them feel safe. Theyv’e been drawn into the cult and don’t really care that kids and adults are,dying feom the jab. They don’t care. It’s a crisis of conscience.

Just a blue collar millwright determined to never allow my children to grow up in a communist state. Q loud and Q proud. #WWGOWGA

https://montanadailygazette.com/2021/07/01/missoula-child-vaccinated-secretly-against-parents-wishes-and-now-seriously-ill/

This just happened in my hometown. I live 5 minutes from this high school. Please help share and bring attention to this. its disgusting

Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Are they waiting for moms to take to the streets??? Why are they allowing this???? My GOD, this has to stop.