Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

Sharing this, apricot seeds, cherry seeds & grape seeds prevent and cure cancer. I gave them to my son, he was 3 years old when he got leukemia, he is going turn 27 in October. God is the only way, we need to trust His plan.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Lily Morales to her Publication

The Little Cyanide Cookbook - Delicious Recipes Rich in Vitamin B17 - by June de Spain

β€˜B17 is the best way to treat cancer is before it occurs. Through good nutrition-not after.’

Worth the investment. Heal yourself naturally by boosting your immune system. Have a healthy day Patriots!!

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

You can order the bitter apricot seeds from apricotpower.com I make chocolate chip cookies using the grinned seeds, about 1/4 cup substituting some of the pecans.

they are delish raw too πŸ‘ 6 a day is recommended

In response Lily Morales to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @prOjectWhiteLIght in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from white light, click on at the bottom under it