Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

I'm Not Living in the U.S.A. Republic, see you soon. Rev. 5:5

it's like circling water going down down to the center, on the small square is like a open hole going deep

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

The movement on this one almost makes me nauseous,, There is multi faceted design like a flower is tunneled into the center. there is like a line from the top stabbing into the center and it looks like a fox head in the middle

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Just Diana to her Publication

Some can make you feel nausiated others are fine , but, eaxh one is part of the awakenibg process for the 3rd eye. also many more to come as you take this journey to awaken the 3rd eye.

(1) Show this thread