Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

The center is swirling in petal shapes clockwise. The outside is moving in and swirling in all directions at the same time.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

This one is interesting. Took a little while. At first it appeared as a ring around like a ledge but then after awhile all of it was like it was a tunnel and not separated by a "ledge" any more but all a part of a wall that went down deep into the bottom. The pattern in the middle would occasionally shift left to right. Now when I look at it I don't see the "ledge" but the "tunnel"

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

On this one do you feel it pullling you in. What do yo see or feel ?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I'm Not Living in the U.S.A. Republic, see you soon. Rev. 5:5

it's like circling water going down down to the center, on the small square is like a open hole going deep

(3) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

🤪