Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

This is very cool but to clarify is not a med bed. This is a theta chamber. There are several locations nationwide. About $100 per session.

https://thetawellnesscenter.com/theta-chamber-2/

Inside the Theta Chamber℠ you will experience:

Binaural Audio Beats
Visual Pattern Light Stimulation
Microcurrent Signaling
Vestibular (motion) stimulation
Audio relaxation tracks

In response Amber Waves to her Publication

I checked out the website and the part that worries me is "To induce a “Theta” brainwave state, creating suggestibility..." That's a lot of trust, allowing somebody to create suggestibility inside your head...I don't know about that.

(1) Show this thread

I've never heard that they spin ... is this definitely a MED-BED?
There was no documentation, nothing verbal about it being a one ...
I HOPE SO, but I've gotten a little cranky over the past 6 months when nothing happened after all has been said ... so I'm waiting for some definitive details please.

yes

(1) Show this thread

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

ohhh I am crying!! My conditions are on the list 🙏❤💫 I don't even know how to put into words how this will help me 😭❤🙌. Tell you what..when it does fix me, I will never stop speaking, ever!

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

so are mine add and autism

(1) Show this thread
In response Anne Green to her Publication

Throw me in there and let me simmer about an hour, til well done. lol

100% red pilled musician and artist based in Scotland - writing & recording songs about all this which hopefully help others. WWG1WGA

In response Anne Green to her Publication

wow, just........wow x

(2) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Oh my gosh, I don't know if I could handle that. As soon as it is closed, I would probably have a panic attack. Cool.

It should be painted red.

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response Victorious Republic to his Publication

Thanks for the smile.

(1) Show this thread

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

I heard they unveiled the first medbed in Australia a couple weeks ago....super exciting!!!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication

If these were always in existence for the Cabal, why did they go after children for adrenochrome, etc.?

(1) Show this thread

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

no share option 🧐

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

what do you mean

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

🙏🏼🙏🏼

#God First, #WWG1WGA!!!, #Mama, #Patriot, #Family, #Q, #Trump, #MAGA, #Save America, #My God Is With Me http://www.CatherineHealing.com

That looks like it's in someone's home. Will they be available for purchase? Wait, how did you come across this med bed showing?!

In response Catherine Smith to her Publication

its an office

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

OMG, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE MEDBEDS? MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN LIVING WITH CHRONIC PAIN AND ON OPIOIT MED FOR 30 YEARS...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏