#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

MY FEED IS NOW FULL OF POSTS THAT SAY,

"BLAH BLAH BLAH HAS BLOCKED YOU FROM ACCESSING THEIR POSTS"

OVER TARGET !!

THE END IS NOT FOR THE WEAK HEARTED

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂Your still on my list buddy. I think some of those are one person operating a primary account and enacting the blockings, BUT I could be wrong. LOL SO funny, only in that, I find no offense with your posts, and think you rock patriot.

Thanks Stephanie, ditto my fren. As soon as someone disagrees they block me. StormIsuponUs just blocked me because I said I believed that the rapture is not what it seems

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

I will unblock the blockers info if I see them on my site, and if it is sound info, will share the piss out of it. lol AND they can too, INFO and defeating this shit is ultimately all that matters, I do understand it is annoying to have that happen. Esp when you like a lot of other posts. BUT I also have been guilty. You rock though.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Because you are a real Patriot. I just block back. never first. My shoes are not dusty...

(1) Show this thread

Our language thanks to the whole babylon thing, is not so direct, as with other languages. SO I try to say, did you mean, could you expound, etc. I don't understand folks leanings in that AT the same time, did plenty of that back in the day. USUALLY though born of fighting sock puppets, different strategies for different scenarios over the years, I have found. Having said that. Back to our language. I mean I got published twenty one times in compilation anthologies, for free. SO STILL a mystery to me, this whole thingy here. lol YOU ROCK< FOREWARD we go.