MY FEED IS NOW FULL OF POSTS THAT SAY,

"BLAH BLAH BLAH HAS BLOCKED YOU FROM ACCESSING THEIR POSTS"

OVER TARGET !!

THE END IS NOT FOR THE WEAK HEARTED

Only people mentioned by @TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

โœ๏ธโš–๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿธ God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Been dealing with this for awhile.... iโ€™m not exactly sure why this site has to constantly stick it in your face though. Its like someone wants you to feel bad, like a slap on the wrist, and I donโ€™t think we need to feel bad for trying to wake people. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

Yeah, its a reminder to staying in Unity, but not with shills I would guess.

(1) Show this thread

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

you are alright in my book fren!

In response Patriot 1776 to her Publication

Thanks my fren. ditto. I love all here. even those I disagree with. Some have Cognitive Dissonance and are low frequency thinking everything they learned cannot be challenged.

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚Your still on my list buddy. I think some of those are one person operating a primary account and enacting the blockings, BUT I could be wrong. LOL SO funny, only in that, I find no offense with your posts, and think you rock patriot.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Thanks Stephanie, ditto my fren. As soon as someone disagrees they block me. StormIsuponUs just blocked me because I said I believed that the rapture is not what it seems

(1) Show this thread