I have been to Walmart as well as Kroger stores and the magnet sticks to the skinless boneless chicken breasts at both stores . WHY IS THIS ALLOWED??? https://rumble.com/virsxb-magnetic-chicken-found-at-walmart.html

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

China owns Springfields processing plants all over the country. Purchased in 2013. Enjoy that research. There's you magnets!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

Nothing is safe to eat until the CCP gets booted from our Country.

Someone told me they REALLY did, put a magnet to meat, and it stuck, someone I trust.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I believe they will stop at nothing to gain control of this country. They will fail.

YES they will FAIL. Amen.

Did you get any AMC?

Not sure what you mean?

amc meme stock shares

and ghost ezra made a comment on telegram about a month ago about ivr shares so I kicked down 100$ on a whim.

Meme stock, had no idea that even existed, this shit has always had me living close the edge financially. I have had days when I was just glad to have some bread. lol Ty.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

OM gosh, I hear you loud and clear. then i started driving a truck and have spent the better part of 7 grand on silver, maybe 800$ on amc and 100$ on ivr. every extra $$ i get i buy silver. i bought 4.4 pounds of it last week. I'm basically trying to do for my Son what my Dad could not do for me and my brother who's homeless in Portland addicted to meth living as a trans person. Sad

If we could all write a book just about the things that have taken place in our lives just the past couple of years!!

Ah sorry about your bro. GOOD on you for doing that for your son. Awesome!!! Yeah, meth, also made by the deep state btw. I am sure you know.

(2) Show this thread