I have been to Walmart as well as Kroger stores and the magnet sticks to the skinless boneless chicken breasts at both stores . WHY IS THIS ALLOWED??? https://rumble.com/virsxb-magnetic-chicken-found-at-walmart.html

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

China owns Springfields processing plants all over the country. Purchased in 2013. Enjoy that research. There's you magnets!

Nothing is safe to eat until the CCP gets booted from our Country.

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JKrackKorn in this post can reply

Someone told me they REALLY did, put a magnet to meat, and it stuck, someone I trust.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

First hand experience - took my magnet to the store ...1/2 of the beef I tested was 'magnetic' and the chicken breasts that were already at home magnet stuck to them also! What in the world are they putting in our meat???

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I believe they will stop at nothing to gain control of this country. They will fail.

(2) Show this thread

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

...funny, as I was watching fireworks last night...China came to mind...wouldnt it be ironic....💥💥☠️

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication

just rolled up to springfields in tar heel NC. This place is disgusting and smells to high heaven although I know heaven dosen't smell like this. Im leaving this company tomorrow after I deliver to Kentucky. I'll never look at chicken and pork the same. We gotta get china out of our country. Not the people, the CCP.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts