I have been to Walmart as well as Kroger stores and the magnet sticks to the skinless boneless chicken breasts at both stores . WHY IS THIS ALLOWED??? https://rumble.com/virsxb-magnetic-chicken-found-at-walmart.html

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

China owns Springfields processing plants all over the country. Purchased in 2013. Enjoy that research. There's you magnets!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

Nothing is safe to eat until the CCP gets booted from our Country.

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

Someone told me they REALLY did, put a magnet to meat, and it stuck, someone I trust.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

First hand experience - took my magnet to the store ...1/2 of the beef I tested was 'magnetic' and the chicken breasts that were already at home magnet stuck to them also! What in the world are they putting in our meat???

Whatever it is, isn't good for the body
Say what you may about the experimental jabs, it started people looking not only at the magnetism caused by those things but also things about metal (among other things) in meat products

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Plus you know it plays into the chemtrails and signaling shit and the death shots.