Kerry's dead. Must CGI or good makeup. But I love the message.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

i thought i was watching The Walking Dead 😳

The war was over before it started, some struggle with that idea, but the patriots were not prepared to risk humanity, you work reverse and take the head of the snake first. we might witness the fake public arrests of high powers but that is for show, they have been dealt with and have left this earth, and will be judged by god. Nothing can stop whats coming. WWG1WGA

I got a lot to say! You can interact with my blog, see my books and art.

Kerry committed treason with that Obama Iran nuclear sell out- this version of him looks like a wobble head doll- still pisses me off even if its not really him... did he and Theresa take out Heinz? was Heinz an arkancide? Philly girl so i have to ask.

Conservative Christian, Proud Mom and Georgia (USA) voter who is totally ashamed of the traitors who sold our election !

If the NWO GLOBALIST would stop "dimming the sun with poison" , filling our skies with chemtrails, weather could become normal again. These "climate demons" are manipulating the weather to push their evil climate control agenda.

Do people really believe money will stop hurricanes?😂Or are they called himacanes now?

I got a lot to say! You can interact with my blog, see my books and art.

In response Stef Nee to her Publication

😄 "thereacanes"?

I AM Love. Once upon a time I served in US military, Desert Storm. I now serve memes to any normie with ears to hear and eyes to see ❤️🇺🇸

In response Stef Nee to her Publication
(2) Show this thread
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication

I'm in tears, remembering, 7 firefighters, who lost their lives. hovering under a fireproof blanket, because, they would not scoop up water from a nearby lake, to save their lives, because it contained an extinct species of sardines. THEY ALL DIED.

(1) Show this thread

Thats John Kerry and i'm Santa Claus.

CGI CGI CGI CGI

kerry is not dead

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

😂Even my "asleep" husband said that he looks dead...

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

He doesn't look as gray as Kerry

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Did#TraitorJohn register as a#FARA ForeignAgent for all the millions in commissions he pocketed for the no bid contracts he gave his daughter and the Paris deal or the#Irangate deal?
Is he on Hunter Biden's#LAPTOPFROMHELL having sex with children like his stepson#DevonArcher and HunterBiden were?
#EvilSabatteans:#Frankists -#SynagogueOfSatan#RedemptionThroughSin Promulators.
#WifeSwappers#ChildRapists
The Biden Crime Family +
Do they drink the blood of children they rape and murdered them?
#TraitorJohn and#HanoiJane

Patriot who loves God, my family and the USA ! USAF Retired. F-4 Phantons Phorever. Trump, Flynn, JFK Jr, Elvis. In the end, GOD WINS !

So if we send Trillions of $$$ to a bunch of countries that hate our guts ... No More Hurricanes. Brilliant !!!

please tell me that red head is an actor too. She seems so dumb, Id hope its an act😂

dude use to be as wrinkley as a Sha-rpei.

Ted Danson 🤷‍♂️🎥 🍿

I trust the plan but this looks and sounds like Kerry to me. I'm skeptical, at best about all this clone, double, cgi stuff.

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication

Here is a good collection of info on clones / doubles. Does not include CGI / GANS. Learn more about it this information so that you can share with others.

https://www.marzlovesfreedom.com/post/clones-doubles-trannies-who-is-your-daddy

In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication

That's nice. The real one is still dead.

(3) Show this thread

The Lord bless you and keep you;the Lord make his face shine on you & be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you & give you peace

Whoever he is, he looks like hell, Mr who lives in glass houses...

Q follower from the beginning here to support digital soldiers to spread the truth, Patriot bleed red white and blue #WWG1WGA ProTrump

snake thats not kerry

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

yeah or he's using the same plastic surgeon as bidet.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

Erza, here's what I don't understand.
1. are all these Fakes on our team or do they have some too, like this?
2. messages like this & blaming Trump doesn't wake anybody up, if just makes them dig in deeper.
3. if you can prove that they've used CGI etc, won't they say that's what you do as well? they'll counter by saying we're lying just like always.
thank you.

Yes. All of Trump's cards. It's to game the media, and arrest others in the process. Some are gone, others are going. Many have been arrested in the last week. Tribunals for their crimes are coming. The public arrests you won't see unless you are really paying attention. Blunt was arrested on the 20th event. Pelosi was walking around with federal marshalls telling her where to go and who not to talk to. The old crew. The Kerry's the Obamas the Clintons all dead.

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.

Was he poisoned by lead of a lethal injection?

looks nothibg like him...

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

Kerry is a bigger dumbass than Biden. Hey Q mark my words.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Kerry's face is more wrinkly, isn't it?

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

He's missed a few injections. Drug addict

(1) Show this thread

Why are the bullshit "stands" they take, still allowed to be CGI'd??

NOPE

In response Randy McCool to his Publication

The real Kerry is long gone.

(1) Show this thread

NOPE

I'm from Massachusetts. Kerry has been wearing a mask long before it was popular.