The pressure is building and eventually something has to give.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

100% America & God Loving Patriot. Booted [x3] from Twatter. Truth is Paramount. Not Stopping! #GodWins #FightLikeAFlynn πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I cannot tell you how many frens & family members I am consoling on the daily- whew......

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Vanessa L1776 to her Publication

πŸ’—

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Vanessa L1776 to her Publication

I know - I'm doing the same thing!

(2) Show this thread

I am a child of God, seeker of truth and light, freedom fighter, and family centered.

My kid blew last night in front of 40 college students. She basically red pilled them and told the to grow a brain. It all started when a student was trying to educate a foreign student about slavery. She unleashed the history of slavery amongst all races. She told them to stop the division and start focusing on potential. Very proud and concerned for her. I told her to be aware of the dark forces around her. Some will resist what she said and try to take her down.

Lightworker Pleiadian Truthseeker Galactic Federation of LightπŸ™ŒIntuitive EmpathπŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™πŸ‘Ό

I know! Can't you just feel it😊

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

Bracing for impact!!!

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

please πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

i feel it , big time

I love God, I love my family, I love this great country of ours! I follow back! Let's make America great again!!! I miss POTUS Trump!

Think Mt. St. Helens!!!