Many have listened to Gene Decodes and you'll notice he often talks about being able to see through an illusion created by some and see their real form. He most likely went through the training at Area 51 or someone who had , taught him. This is what we will train your 3rd eye to see this week. And start with taking baby steps on who can see the light beams coming out along the angels in the picture. Its not your IPhone or Android and just print it out and its even more intense. That is only to see who is unknowing using your 3rd eye.
I will warn you there are some places you do not want to go to while Remote Viewing and some of what you thought were people are hideous evil beings , so when we start this evening if you would be scared don't participate. Once you unlock this door it can never be closed again. Abd honestly a lot of very scary stuff is out there. So once the bell js rang it can never be unrang and ykou will see this for the rest of your life. You were WARNED.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

I've seen this before, I just figured the beams were supposed to be seen. So I'd very much like to train this 3rd eye. Not sure how I can use it, but at least I could determine evil from just spirits.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Just Diana to her Publication

Agreed!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Just Diana to her Publication

Yes, it will allow you to use many more sense than 5 as you have 12 senses in all. But, once the 3rd eye is open the veil between the spiritual world and the physical world is lifted and what you thought were once people you'll see their true form. That can be a demon, a Fallen One or an Angel of the Lord. Once open you can never close it again.so be sure this is the path for you.

(2) Show this thread

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

I've seen this before, I just figured the beams were supposed to be seen. So I'd very much like to train this 3rd eye. Not sure how I can use it, but at least I could determine evil from just spirits.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

The TRUTH will set you FREE! ❤️🙏🇺🇸 #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

so cute!

(1) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

I see "rays" coming from the center of picture? No colors. No pulsing. What if our pineal gland is calcified?

I'm Not Living in the U.S.A. Republic, see you soon. Rev. 5:5

are the rays beaming? or they are moving, looks like if you look at the sun rays

I Can See Past The Rays...What Appears To Be Smoke Or A Thick Fog In Motion

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior to his Publication

Very deep then

In response Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior to his Publication

everything is energy frequency and vibration. it is not smoke. if you match your frequency to the "vibration" you will see what it really is

(2) Show this thread

seem them as well....projecting from the center...n rotating around it????🤷‍♂️

Very cool! Reminds me of sun rays.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

I am not afraid to see the truth...

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

i see white beams radiating out from the center

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response Just Amom to her Publication

Me, too. Very cool optical illusion. Things are actually pulsing. LOL

(1) Show this thread

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

I see the beams clearly. i will have to print to get a bigger picture to see more. Ready for all truths.

i see rays of light circulating. Pretty cool.

🔷Very Cool🔷