JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

True Story, my own personal life...

On Sunday, July 3rd, my wife was admitted to the ER for Appendicitis. The only option they gave her was surgery: Appendectomy.

Then, the Hospital demanded she take a COVID-19 test (deep nasal swab) and if she hasn't been vaccinated, that she must take both shots BEFORE they would perform the surgery...

The Surgeon, gave her all the science:
1. It's totally safe, they wouldn't guarantee it if it wasn't.
2. All my friends and family have had it.
3. There's nothing wrong with it, and you're just being stupid to reject it.
4. It's conspiracy theorists spreading lies that it's [ vaxx or test ] dangerous.

The hospital also forbade her from breastfeeding our twin 1yr olds.

We got on a conference call with the Surgeon, my Queen, me, and several nurses. They tried to shame and condescend both of us to allow her to get the test/vaxx.

I asked, "you have her blood, why not use that?"

They argued until 5 min before the surgery was due

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Too bad Q didnt release those med beds already, millions of lives could of been saved, one could argue Q is partly responsible for any lives lost, while making the decision to not release these life saving technologies publicly, what part of the plan does the deaths of civillians due to negligence , Oh yeah, the collateral damage section / Fucking shit should of been out long ago, I dont know whos the dumbasses that havent released this for public yet, but thousands of lives are lost due to these decisions from elites, I hope this is not lost on the people of earth

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

the fact its deadly is NOT news.. its been in your face since 2011.. pay attention & EDUMACATE YOURSELF!!

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

This vaccine is way different than any other vaccine ever invented, this one fucks with your DNA and RNA lol, I think your a shill to be honest , anyone knows this vaccine is way different, or at least, in many ways different than any previously released

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

u r an angry person.. its NOT A VACCINE.. pay attention..( im a medical researcher)

Okay, and yes, quite angry in fact. sorry.

the med beds will be abailable if folks dont riot & hold shit up!! wakey wakey just dont breaky... ive lost more than one friend to cancer & curable stuff.. my daughter suffers from Lupis = cant go in the sun or to the beach.. we all need them sooner not later so get to making those alarm clocks a ringing

Cancer runs in my family too, im just mad and I have endless rage and endless energy and theres no holding back, I do appreciate your patience with my thorough ignorance.

Only people mentioned by @EatTheScroll_King_Pengu in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from EatTheScroll King Pengu the Master of Ceremonies, click on at the bottom under it