True Story, my own personal life...

On Sunday, July 3rd, my wife was admitted to the ER for Appendicitis. The only option they gave her was surgery: Appendectomy.

Then, the Hospital demanded she take a COVID-19 test (deep nasal swab) and if she hasn't been vaccinated, that she must take both shots BEFORE they would perform the surgery...

The Surgeon, gave her all the science:
1. It's totally safe, they wouldn't guarantee it if it wasn't.
2. All my friends and family have had it.
3. There's nothing wrong with it, and you're just being stupid to reject it.
4. It's conspiracy theorists spreading lies that it's [ vaxx or test ] dangerous.

The hospital also forbade her from breastfeeding our twin 1yr olds.

We got on a conference call with the Surgeon, my Queen, me, and several nurses. They tried to shame and condescend both of us to allow her to get the test/vaxx.

I asked, "you have her blood, why not use that?"

They argued until 5 min before the surgery was due

Only people mentioned by @OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

that was one terrible ordeal. I am so sorry.
hope you both chose to transfer her to different Hospital and different sergeon.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

It worked out, the moment an informed "patient" asked the "real" questions, the entire direction of the ordeal changed.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

So awful & so sorry you had to experience this insane asylum, but I'm glad she's okay.

In response Julie Boe to her Publication

She's smart, she set up the phone conference call - so we could record it.

;)

Also, she was a lifelong Democrat until Summer of 2020. The riots and Mockingbird MSM Red-Pilled her.

She registered Independent, and voted for TRUMP.

(1) Show this thread

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

What happened next?

In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication

Read further down the comments, I described it.

(1) Show this thread

One death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic .

Sure, some people might be mad, but others would still be alive, so ...

Too bad Q didnt release those med beds already, millions of lives could of been saved, one could argue Q is partly responsible for any lives lost, while making the decision to not release these life saving technologies publicly, what part of the plan does the deaths of civillians due to negligence , Oh yeah, the collateral damage section / Fucking shit should of been out long ago, I dont know whos the dumbasses that havent released this for public yet, but thousands of lives are lost due to these decisions from elites, I hope this is not lost on the people of earth

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

the vax is a choice... thats what is factual.. its not another persons job to choose for u.. most folks got it out of fear.. some out of care for their people.. but it is still a choice.. informed choice was not made.. uninformed choice was.. the beds cant roll out until WHIRLED PEAS.. thats the condition & we r almost there.. drive looking thu the windsheild & not the rear view mirror JMHO

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

the fact its deadly is NOT news.. its been in your face since 2011.. pay attention & EDUMACATE YOURSELF!!

(2) Show this thread

. . . due to start...

Then, I informed them our state has a 2-person consent law to surreptitiously record a phone call. I then identified my wife as the 2nd person and the entire phone call had been recorded.

Then I asked the Surgeon, "So, you declared the surgery is the best option, you have protocols in place already in the event my wife WAS positive for Covid, I've declared I am willing to pay for extra PPE, and have you move forward with the surgery as though she WERE positive. You refused. I asked you to use her blood you drew to get us to this prognosis, and to use it to test for Covid, you refused. You told me you were unwilling to do any surgery unless she complied with "HOSPITAL POLICY", regardless of her having Covid, until she takes the Vaxx and test swab. And you refuse to give any alternative treatments.

Then, he mentioned a non-invasive, "but more expensive than we could probably afford treatment....

. . . afford treatment....

I asked him to clarify why she had to stay at the hospital for antibiotics, and that she could return to the hospital if she continued to suffer from pain. ( Assuming the antibiotics didn't work. )

Per the surgeon: Hospital Policy.

We opted for: "Fuck you and your Covid protocols, we chose option B, and we want to see the written justification for ICU cost for 3 days, and an itemized breakout of the cost - line by line.

Needless to say, they "let her" leave early today. She's 100% recovered. Will complete a 5-day Antibiotic cycle.

( Note: I asked him if the SWAB was made in China, he "didn't know". I asked him what the "EO" letters meant on the SWAB, he "didn't know." I asked him if he had heard of Ethylene-Oxide, "he walked out of the conference room, without further comment."

In the 2 days that followed, my wife reported, "The Surgeon was extra polite to me, always checkin-in to see if I needed anything."

👉 Are you awake? We are.

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

I wonder if they were smiling like this when they boarded all those trains bound for Auschwitz??? Geez

(1) Show this thread