JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

True Story, my own personal life...

On Sunday, July 3rd, my wife was admitted to the ER for Appendicitis. The only option they gave her was surgery: Appendectomy.

Then, the Hospital demanded she take a COVID-19 test (deep nasal swab) and if she hasn't been vaccinated, that she must take both shots BEFORE they would perform the surgery...

The Surgeon, gave her all the science:
1. It's totally safe, they wouldn't guarantee it if it wasn't.
2. All my friends and family have had it.
3. There's nothing wrong with it, and you're just being stupid to reject it.
4. It's conspiracy theorists spreading lies that it's [ vaxx or test ] dangerous.

The hospital also forbade her from breastfeeding our twin 1yr olds.

We got on a conference call with the Surgeon, my Queen, me, and several nurses. They tried to shame and condescend both of us to allow her to get the test/vaxx.

I asked, "you have her blood, why not use that?"

They argued until 5 min before the surgery was due

that was one terrible ordeal. I am so sorry.
hope you both chose to transfer her to different Hospital and different sergeon.

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IceAndBlades in this post can reply

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

It worked out, the moment an informed "patient" asked the "real" questions, the entire direction of the ordeal changed.