🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🔴

I am 69y.o. and I have never had an adult vax! Mostly, because I had no health insurance for the last 11 years.

Having said that, I never ever get sick. I worked for ten years in a teaching hospital~i politely declined any vax they offered.

I remain strong by digging in the dirt and running barefoot as often as possible. I interact with my neighbors, I eat what I want, heck...I scoop dog poop every day. My point? Germs. They are everywhere. What is more germy than a hand railing or an elevator button? Free food at Sam's club? Mud bogging and cleaning horse stalls?

I say get outside of yourself and enjoy Nature! Get your hands and feet dirty. Take a bath. Take a shower. But always remember:

The vaccines that we jab our babies with...well that's up to you. I say no to all of it until the cesspool is cleaned up.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DotOn777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dottie French, click on at the bottom under it