Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

I am 69y.o. and I have never had an adult vax! Mostly, because I had no health insurance for the last 11 years.

Having said that, I never ever get sick. I worked for ten years in a teaching hospital~i politely declined any vax they offered.

I remain strong by digging in the dirt and running barefoot as often as possible. I interact with my neighbors, I eat what I want, heck...I scoop dog poop every day. My point? Germs. They are everywhere. What is more germy than a hand railing or an elevator button? Free food at Sam's club? Mud bogging and cleaning horse stalls?

I say get outside of yourself and enjoy Nature! Get your hands and feet dirty. Take a bath. Take a shower. But always remember:

The vaccines that we jab our babies with...well that's up to you. I say no to all of it until the cesspool is cleaned up.

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

TRUE☑️