Looks like Pompeo trusts GETTR.
Q said ‘TRUST KANSAS.
1+1=2

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Not a fan of Gettr

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Nah not until our President Donald Trump says what to do.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Wasn't Kansas also on Parler?? I'm not sure since I didn't join that one either.
I'm waiting for Trump's platform.
In the meantime are you following Il Donaldo Trumpo 👀 yet on Gab & twitter??? 😂😂 The man has got quite the sense of humor with a lame attempt at being incognito. Lol.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Naw! I Trust my instincts.

Trump will be my deciding factor on joining another platform.

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response Steve Baldwin to his Publication

Agreed. I'm waiting for his! 🇺🇲

(1) Show this thread

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

with a name like “ get her”... I still feel like “ BAIT”....... if its all finna go dark @ election fraud disclosure... why bother??? JMHO

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Still not buying it
Until I hear Pompeo, Trump or others say publicly that they are there, which to my knowledge they haven't, i will be staying off gettr.
I strongly reccomend to everyone to do the same.

Use your gut. patience. truth will reveal itself

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Interesting! I just posted my experience on there, and it seemed the negatives began following me, so after some stuff yesterday, I blanked things out and left it. I also read that Trump was not joining that platform just the other day as well and posted that! Could the acronym be GETTR = Get Trump Republicans or Get Trump? Anyways, thank you for your post, I shared across 2 more platforms that I do have left! Guess we shall see!!!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

@KrisWilliamsUS

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

I think it is a sham site that is trying to "register" anons and patriots from my research. I don't trust the pompeo tweet at all. Trump has not come out in support. Go ahead if you want, but code monkey has evidence of Chinese billionaire financing the site with $$$ to put it at the top of google search.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication

https://t.me/CodeMonkeyZ/608
Ron has quite a few threads about this on his channel.

(1) Show this thread

Cowboy, I saw a profile over there for you. Just wanted to confirm it is you. Thanks.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response JustFor Thought to her Publication

That’s me…just dipping my toes in the water.

(1) Show this thread