Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I know we are listening to our Great President at prayer time but I will post and pray at prayer time and maybe you can also after the rally.

We have some hard times to go thro in the next couple of months, please stay close to God. No matter what happens God will not forsake us, he will never leave us.
Love you all, Nana

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I’m very nervous taking my daughter back 2 school 1,000 miles away. Will she be safe?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication

We are all in God's hands hun, I know you are worried about her but no one can tell us things like that.😘😇🙏💜
We are all under his armor no matter where we are in this. Love you and prayers for you both.

That’s what I say to my girls! Don’t be scared angels follow us!! Thank you I just need reassurance too!🥰❤️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Angryangel17 in this post can reply

In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication

Angels are real.
We are eternal energy beings, so no matter what happens to these earth suits, we are ok, actually better than ok.