I know we are listening to our Great President at prayer time but I will post and pray at prayer time and maybe you can also after the rally.

We have some hard times to go thro in the next couple of months, please stay close to God. No matter what happens God will not forsake us, he will never leave us.
Love you all, Nana

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our childrenโค๏ธ๐Ÿš‚๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Iโ€™m very nervous taking my daughter back 2 school 1,000 miles away. Will she be safe?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication

We are all in God's hands hun, I know you are worried about her but no one can tell us things like that.๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ
We are all under his armor no matter where we are in this. Love you and prayers for you both.

We have power over our mind-not outside events. Realize this and we will find strength ~ Marcus Aurelius Veritas Aequitas. WWG1WGA

In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication

I hear you! I would 100% consider home schooling after all the insanity that's been exposed over the last couple of years. Indoctrination at every level, the education system is broken....academia & "higher learning" is broken. All these institutions needs a complete overhaul & unfortunately, I wouldn't trust any teacher to have the best interest of my child (or any child) in mind (sorry teachers...the duty is so important & many of you have failed miserably). The dust would need to settle first. It's not unreasonable to be concerned & thinking the way you are. Ask God to help you decide. ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ™โœจ

(2) Show this thread
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

ThanQ Nana ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ

(1) Show this thread