Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

11:11 Think for self Do own research 2A SaveTheChildren Love Light Peace Tesla 369. Also on GAB.com and Telegram

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

Australian Women Take a Stand, Block Trans Athlete from Joining National Handball Team

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2019/12/17/australian-women-take-stand-block-trans-athlete-from-joining-national-handball-team/

(1) Show this thread

Patriotic Digital Soldier/ Moorish American who believes in Peace, Love, Truth, Freedom and Justice TRUMP WON !!!! AUDIT THE FUCKING VOTE

Sick in the head trans satanist! they are systematically trying to crush the Female Energy! Guaranteed to belong to some coven or lodge look at its hand signaling. total Walking Baphomet

(1) Show this thread

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Whoa that's one petite little bit of a thing. Hopefully those other players won't knock her over..

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

speechless

Trans gender ma'am goes off on a GameStop - YouTube

Tranny doesn't like being called sir...lol

11:11 Think for self Do own research 2A SaveTheChildren Love Light Peace Tesla 369. Also on GAB.com and Telegram

In response Victorious Republic to his Publication

😂🤣This Pussy MAN is an absolute dick

(2) Show this thread

DIGITAL SOLDIER, WWG1 WGA , TRUMP WON, NCSWIC, HOME OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE !!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

such a disgrace, this and these assholes disrespecting our flag should not be allowed to represent us !