Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I know we are listening to our Great President at prayer time but I will post and pray at prayer time and maybe you can also after the rally.

We have some hard times to go thro in the next couple of months, please stay close to God. No matter what happens God will not forsake us, he will never leave us.
Love you all, Nana

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I’m very nervous taking my daughter back 2 school 1,000 miles away. Will she be safe?

I hear you! I would 100% consider home schooling after all the insanity that's been exposed over the last couple of years. Indoctrination at every level, the education system is broken....academia & "higher learning" is broken. All these institutions needs a complete overhaul & unfortunately, I wouldn't trust any teacher to have the best interest of my child (or any child) in mind (sorry teachers...the duty is so important & many of you have failed miserably). The dust would need to settle first. It's not unreasonable to be concerned & thinking the way you are. Ask God to help you decide. 💫🙏✨

In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LiLi_MinervaQ in this post can reply

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

In response LiLi MinervaQ to her Publication

Our daughter is very aware of the current indocturanation and my husband and I are like go and learn how the other side thinks. She now wants to do vaccine injury law andcwill be well verseed on the indoctunation view and be reafy to fight the left after listening to their sick twisted views. The reverse infiltration for the conservitive view. We must beat them at their own game!!