Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In talking about grounding yourself by walking barefoot in the grass, woods or on the beach. Just a reminder of the energy in the earth and although it looks like lightning comes from clouds it actually comes from the earth to the clouds. So idf you want to allow the earth to re-energies you walk barefoot so it can flow from the earth into you.
Ay questions about where lightning come from just search it and you’ll discover what wa said above. This is the 1st step in Healing your body. Today I would say 99.99999 % of people never walk barefoot daily . You should everyday for about an hour and in a month tell all how you feel now vs., then.

You can also ground to tree trunks and dark crystals as well as being out in nature during or after a rainstorm

I started doing this about a month ago and it has definately made a difference, more energized and balanced! Some days come in and my feet look like when I was a kid running around barefoot all day, dirty & crusted with mud and I’m sure the healing energies are indeed helping me from Mother Gaia! And yes, I do hug trees, always have my whole life, laughed when they called us tree huggers as I was the one getting the full energies from that beautiful living tree ❤️ Some days you just have to release it all and become one with nature folks...try it, you just might find something that rocks your world!

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TinderTime in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Debbie Reynolds, click on at the bottom under it